Tutoring in Year 4
We begin a Foundation 11+ programme with most children in Year 4. Children who need extra help, are tutored differently until they reach the required standard. Early exposure in Year 4 makes understanding this concept a lot easier than starting from scratch in Year 5.
Foundation 11+ programme students will learn the following:
- Fractions, tables, decimals, percentages and other maths topics.
- Compound words, antonyms, synonyms and higher vocabulary.
- In-class reading and comprehension.
- Handwriting skills and creative writing.
- Non-verbal reasoning and general knowledge.