About Maple Education
Maple Education is an established, independent school that provides tutoring in a relaxed setting. Mother and daughter Chris and Hyacinth Garnett have owned the company since 2010 and have a passion for learning. Hyacinth recalls working in the business when she was still in primary school. She consequently can relate well to our students as they prepare for the 11+, GCSEs and A Levels. Her job roles have included chief pencil sharpener, tea maker, toilet cleaner, receptionist, teacher and finally, Centre Manager. All our staff work together as a team and have a clear vision for the company.
What tutoring to we provide?
- After-school tutorial centre for children of all abilities from Year 2 to GCSE.
- 11+ Mock exams, 11+ Summer Courses and booster mornings.
- A registered exam centre for private candidates sitting AQA, OCR and Pearson exams.
What eleven plus preparation do you offer?
GL Assessments now administer the The Buckinghamshire Transfer test as of September 2018. All our services are tailored around this new GL 11+ exam and our weekly lessons and mock exams are taught in our own education centre in Stone near Aylesbury.
Why Choose Maple?
- As a family business, we have a high benchmark of educational and social values.
- Your child will receive valuable contact time as our tutors teach in small groups of five.
- Our fabulous tutorial school is just outside Aylesbury, in Buckinghamshire and easy to reach by bus.
- You will receive a personalised education plan and reports termly and face to face feedback.
- 2,000 children have come through our doors over the past decade and we have an excellent record.
So come on board and contact us today.
Get In Touch
- Maple House, 74 Oxford Road, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP178PL
- 01296 747500