Summer Exams – Private candidates 2019
Summer Deadline: Register by February 1st 2019
We have spaces available for any private candidates wishing to take or resit A levels and GCSEs this summer 2019.
Most exams during this time period occur around May and June and private candidates will need to register in person before February 1st.
Our exam centre is based in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire but we serve private candidates from as far as Greater London, Oxfordshire and international students.
Click on the following awarding bodies for qualifications and exam codes.
- Pearson’s qualifications and exam codes.
- OCR’s qualifications and exam codes.
- AQA’s qualifications and exam codes.
Please note, we do not host practical exams of any kind at our centre.
How to register for exams:
1 Download our Exam Pack and forms
3 Book an appointment to register.
We are open on Wednesdays and Fridays from 12:00pm to 6:00pm during school term.
4 Bring to your appointment:
Identification, proof of address and forms 1 -4.
5 Pay all fees on day of registration.
New 2019 GCSE Grading system.
The reformed GCSE qualifications will be awarded on a grade scale of 9 (the highest grade) to 1 (the lowest).
This new scale will be aligned to key grades on the current A* to G scale.
- broadly the same proportion of students will achieve a grade 4 and above as currently achieve a grade C and above
- broadly the same proportion of students will achieve a grade 7 and above as currently achieve a grade A and above
- broadly the same proportion of students will achieve a grade 1 and above as currently achieve a grade G and above.