- Full payment is required on all online bookings.
- Reservations for courses or mock exams can be refunded fully within 14 days of booking.
- Bookings cancelled after 14 days of booking or within 7 days of the event will not be refunded.
- Full refunds will be given if Maple Education is unable to host a specific date booked due to an emergency.
- If booking mock exams or summer courses, please note that you will not receive a copy of the exam paper.
Weekly Tuition Terms
- Abide by the Child Safeguard Policies issued by Buckinghamshire County Council.
- Teach your child to the best our ability at the appropriate level.
- Comply with the standards set by OFSTED, the LEA, and the JCQ
- Ensure that your child is always comfortable and secure.
- Notify you of any changes in our fees and conditions.
You agree to:
- Pay a non-returnable fee of £60.00 upon enrolment to cover initial resources.
- Pay tuition fees upon presentation of an invoice at the start of each term.
- Tell us if you are having difficulty or will be late paying fees
- Give us two weeks’ written notice in person or email of your intention to leave Maple Education.
- Contact us at least 2 hours in advance, if your child cannot make a lesson.
- Make up lessons are at our discretion – we will not necessarily be able to accommodate your needs.
- Notify us immediately if your contact details change.
- We are NOT a ‘Pay as you Go’ Service. Consequently, all fees are payable in advance.
- If payment is not received, teaching will be withheld.
- If you notify us about missing a teaching session, you may arrange a make-up lesson within 2 weeks.
- A make-up lesson will be with any available teacher.
- We are NOT obliged to give you a make-up lesson for any missed lessons at any time.
- Homework is an extra and NOT part of our service.
- If you miss your make-up lesson, then it is forfeited. Make up lessons are NOT carried over from half or full terms.
Download our Complaints Policy
Download our Data Protection Policy 2017/18