Tuition in Year 2 & 3
The first seven years of education are probably the most important, as knowledge gained in these years forms the foundations for all future learning. Maple offers primary tuition for those in year 2 and year 3.
We set the building blocks of maths, writing, knowledge and confidence right from Year 2. At this age children are so open to learning anything new so run with this enthusiasm – it’s the basis of confidence and achievement. Our lessons are in groups of up to five children.
At Maple we aim to teach:
- Numeracy, logic and spatial awareness.
- Spelling and grammar.
- Reading and comprehension.
- Handwriting skills.
- General Knowledge.
Weekly Lesson Timetable
- Mondays to Thursdays: 4pm to 5.30pm and also 5.45 to 7.15pm
- Fridays: 4:00 pm to 5.30 pm
- Saturdays: 8.30am to 10.00 am: 10.15 am to 11.45: 12:15 to 13.45
How Much Does it Cost?
One weekly lesson (90 minutes) = £34.00 (Sibling rate = £31.00)
We also offer 11+ tuition for those students in year 5.