We are a bespoke tutorial school where children aged 5 to 18 attend lessons to extend their learning.
- After-school tuition - for children of all abilities from Year 1 to A-Level
- GCSE and A level examinations for external candidates
Introduction to Role
This is an unusual position for a recent graduate looking for a rewarding opportunity with responsibility and career prospects! Based in Buckinghamshire (50 minutes from London), we are looking for a Business/Education graduate to be part of our very busy education business.
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious graduate with a passion for enterprise and education.
You will assist in managing an established and dynamic education centre that is recognised for academic excellence.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Being the ambassador for the business
- Assisting the CEO with the day-to-day running of the tutorial school
- Service promotion and marketing
- Ensuring the welfare of students
- Ensuring the education/working environment is maintained to a high standard
- Processing payments
- Answering telephone and dealing with queries in person
- Exam administration
- Superb presentation and communication skills
- Previous work experience highly desirable
- Proficient in MS Office
- Open to learning new applications
- Reliable, dependable and highly trustworthy
- Degree with 2:1 or higher preferred
- Eligible to work in the UK
1:00pm - 9:00pm Monday to Thursday
12:00pm - 6:00pm Fridays (Term time + 5 weeks)
8 weeks holiday per annum
£20k per annum plus bi-annual performance bonus
How to Apply
Interviews: Last week of July/early August.
Start Date: 17 August for training week.
Please Note: Maple Education and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.