About Maple Education
Maple Education is an established tutorial school owned by mother and daughter Chris and Hyacinth Garnett. Hyacinth recalls working in the business when she was still in primary school so can relate very well to our students as they prepare for the 11+, GCSEs and A Levels. Her job roles have included chief pencil sharpener, tea maker, toilet cleaner, receptionist, teacher and now finally, Centre Manager.
Our tutorial school provides:
- After-school tutorial centre – for children of all abilities from Year 2 to A-Level.
- 11+ Mock exams and 11+ Summer Courses.
- A registered exam Centre for external candidates.
Why Choose Maple?
- A free assessment is offered before you even consider enrolling your child.
- We are family business so have a high benchmark of educational and social values.
- Qualified teachers teach in very small groups and therefore provide valuable contact time with your child.
- Our fabulous tutorial school is just outside Aylesbury, in Buckinghamshire.
- Teachers send out personalised education plan reports termly in addition to mock exams.
- 2,000 children have come through our doors over the past decade and we have an excellent record.
So come on board and contact us today.