In Year 4
Children who start preparing in Year 4 for the 11+ stand a much better chance of passing – simply because there is more time to teach to a higher level.
We begin a Foundation 11+ Programme with most children in Year 4. Children who need extra help, are taught differently until they reach the required standard.
Not many state primary schools in Buckinghamshire teach non-verbal reasoning – so early exposure in Year 4 makes understanding this concept a lot easier than starting from scratch in Year 5.
If you enrol your child on our Year 4 Foundation 11+ programme, he/she will learn the following:
- Fractions, tables, decimals, percentages and other maths
- Compound words, antonyms, synonyms and higher vocabulary
- In class reading and comprehension
- Handwriting skills and creative writing
- Non-verbal reasoning and general knowledge
Weekly Lesson Timetable
- Mondays to Thursdays: 4pm to 5.30pm and also 5.45 to 7.15pm
- Fridays: 4:00 pm to 5.30 pm
- Saturdays: 8.30am to 10.00 am: 10.15 am to 11.45: 12:15 to 13.45
How Much Does it Cost?
One weekly lesson (90 minutes) = £34.00 (Sibling rate = £31.00)
Two weekly lessons (2 x 90 minutes) = £60.00 (Sibling rate = £57.00)
Not sure how well your children are doing at school?
We promise to give you honest, no-nonsense feedback.