In Year 2 and Year 3…
The first seven years of education are probably the most important, as knowledge gained in these years forms the foundations for all future learning.
We set the building blocks of maths, writing, knowledge and confidence right from Year 2. At this age children are so open to learning anything new so run with this enthusiasm – it’s the basis of confidence and achievement. Classes at Maple last for one hour and a half and homework is given on a weekly basis to reinforce what has been taught in class. At Maple we aim to:
- Teach numeracy, logic and spatial awareness.
- Teach spelling and grammar.
- In class reading and comprehension.
- Handwriting skills and creative writing.
- General Knowledge.
Weekly Lesson Timetable
- Mondays to Thursdays: 4pm to 5.30pm and also 5.45 to 7.15pm
- Fridays: 4:00 pm to 5.30 pm
- Saturdays: 8.30am to 10.00 am: 10.15 am to 11.45: 12:15 to 13.45
How Much Does it Cost?
One weekly lesson (90 minutes) = £34.00 (Sibling rate = £31.00)
Two weekly lessons (2 x 90 minutes) = £60.00 (Sibling rate = £57.00)
Not sure how well your children are doing at school?
We promise to give you honest, no-nonsense feedback.