Exam Centre Buckinghamshire
Our exam centre is located in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire and we service Bedfordshire, Oxfordshire, and Milton Keynes. Maple has over ten years’ experience as an exam centre and we understand it can be a complex process.
We also offer GCSE tuition in English, Maths and Science and GCSE mock exams during the year to help prepare private candidates. Unfortunately, we DO NOT offer practical or oral exams at our Centre. If you have anymore questions, please read our FAQs.
We host GCSEs, IGCSEs and A Levels:
Click on the following awarding bodies for qualifications and exam codes.
- Pearson’s qualifications and exam codes.
- OCR’s qualifications and exam codes.
- AQA’s qualifications and exam codes.
Please note, we do not host practical exams of any kind at our centre.
Exam Deadlines 2018/2019
January 2019 IGCSEs only:
Register by 5pm October 12th 2018
Summer 2019 GCSEs, IGCSEs and A Levels:
Register by 5pm February 1st 2019
How to register for exams:
1 Download our Exam Pack and forms
3 Book an appointment to register.
We are open on Wednesdays and Fridays from 12:00pm to 6:00pm during school term.
4 Bring to your appointment:
Identification, proof of address and forms 1 -4.
5 Pay all fees on day of registration.
- Fees to register: £60.00
- GCSE exams cost: £180.00 per subject.
- IGCSEs exams cost: £190.00 per subject.
- A Levels cost: £150.00 per paper/unit.
Maple hosts exams for candidates with special access needs. This is granted when all the necessary documentation and payment have been received at the time of registration. We can accommodate most special access requirements and the fees are based on the nature of the access.
- £20.00 for extra time per paper.
- £20.00 for supervised rest breaks per paper.
- £50.00 for private exam room and personal invigilator per paper.
- £75.00 Processing of Special Access Arrangements (on presentation of correct documents by candidate).