Exam Centre Buckinghamshire – Private Candidates
Register now for 2018 exams if you are a candidate looking for an exam centre. Our exam centre is located in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire and we service Bedfordshire, Oxfordshire, and Milton Keynes. We have over ten years experience as an exam centre and understand it can be a daunting process.
We also offer GCSE tuition in English, Maths and Science and GCSE mock exams during the year to help prepare candidates. Unfortunately, we DO NOT offer practical, aural or oral exams at our Centre.
How to register to take an exam with us:
All new candidates need to follow this 5 step process:
- Download our Exam Pack 2018 with more information.
- Book an appointment to register on Wednesdays and Fridays from noon to 6pm during school term.
- Know what exams you wish to take and provide the exam codes.
- Register in person with photographic ID and proof of address.
- Pay full fees at our centre on day of registration. We accept cash, credit or debit card.
Maple Education is registered with the following exam boards:
Pearson’s qualifications and exam codes are available here.
OCR’s qualifications and exam codes are available here.
AQA’s qualifications and exam codes are available here.
We host the following:
- IGCSE’s- International GCSE’s
- A Levels
Fees to register: £40.00
GCSE exams cost £150.00 per subject.
IGCSEs exams cost £175.00 per subject.
AS and A Level exams cost £100.00 per paper or unit.
Summer 2018: Register by February 2nd 2018. You may still register after these dates but there are late fees payable.
We host exams for candidates with special access needs. This is granted when all the necessary documentation and payment have been received at the time of registration. We can accommodate most special access requirements and the fees are based on the nature of the access.
- £20.00 for extra time per paper.
- £20.00 for supervised rest breaks per paper.
- £50.00 for private exam room and personal invigilator per paper.
- £75.00 Processing of Special Access Arrangements (on presentation of correct documents by candidate).