Maple Education Partnership is a private tutorial school based in Buckinghamshire, England. It provides bespoke educational services to children from ages 5 to 18 as well as to adults. The partnership is headed by CEO Chris Garnett.
Chris Garnett is the Chief Executive Officer responsible for operations, finance and exams. A social entrepreneur, Chris co-founded and managed an ethical fashion business from 2000 to 2009. In the 1980s Chris had her own successful office management business in Canada.
As a professional organisation, we only employ qualified teachers who are CRB cleared. Here are some equally important facts about our staff:
- We all have an incurable weakness for chocolate cake.
- Maple staff hail from the Netherlands, India, Zimbabwe and Watford.
- Not all of us passed the 11+ exam.
- A few of us have doctorates and masters degrees.
- One of us went to university whilst pregant and middle aged.
- We all adore children.