Maple Education is an established tutorial school owned by mother and daughter Chris and Hyacinth Garnett. Hyacinth recalls working in the business when she was still in primary school so can relate very well to our students as they prepare for the 11+, GCSEs and A Levels. Her job roles have included chief pencil sharpener, tea maker, toilet cleaner, receptionist, teacher and now finally, Centre Manager.
- After-school tutorial Centre – for children of all abilities from Year 2 to A-Level
- A registered exam Centre for external candidates.
Why Choose Maple?
- We give a free assessment before you even consider enrolling your child.
- We are one of a kind and are a family business with a high benchmark of educational and social values.
- We are qualified teachers specially trained to teach in very small groups.
- We’re based in a fabulous education centre just outside Aylesbury, in Buckinghamshire.
- We build a personalised education plan around your child’s needs.
- We offer superb value for money.
- We have tutored over 2,000 children over the past decade and have an excellent record.
So come on board and contact us today. Your child deserves the best.
Not sure how well your children are doing at school?
We promise to give you honest, no-nonsense feedback.