We focus primarily on 11+ tuition and have been preparing children for the exam for over a decade. Classes at Maple last for one hour and a half and we deliver eleven plus concepts that are not usually covered in state primary schools. Our classes include up to five children and topics include: technical English, verbal reasoning, non verbal reasoning, and maths.
Book a free assessment.
The benefits of 11+ Tuition at Maple.
- Your darling will feel more confident and prepared to sit the exam in September.
- Students receive weekly homework to reinforce what has been taught in class.
- Teachers at Maple are polite, friendly and highly knowledgeable in the 11+ curriculum.
- We provide termly 11+ mini mock tests to improve exam skill.
Most of our students who pass the 11+ go to the following schools:
- Sir Henry Floyd Grammar School – (Mixed)
- Aylesbury High School (Girls)
- Aylesbury Grammar School (Boys)
- The Royal Latin School (Mixed)
Further information on Buckinghamshire Grammar schools can be found here.
11+ Tuition Days:
Mondays to Thursdays: 4.00pm to 5.30pm and 5.45 to 7.15pm
Fridays: 4:00 pm to 5.30 pm
Saturdays: 8.30am to 10.00 am: 10.15 am to 11.45am : 12:15am to 13.45pm
- One weekly lesson 90 minutes: £34.00
We tailor all our services around the new GL 11+ exam. Our weekly lessons, courses and mock exams are taught in our own bespoke education centre in Stone near Aylesbury. Students can enrol with us for 11+ preparation for the exam in September 2019 or 2020. We offer the following:
About the Transfer Test in Bucks
The newly named Transfer Test in Buckinghamshire is challenging and therefore requires above average knowledge and study skills. Buckinghamshire provides two types of secondary schools; grammar schools and upper schools. Grammar schools admit children based on their performance in 11+. The Centre for Evaluation & Monitoring produced the exam for the for the past five years. However, in 2018, GL Assessments provide the testing and consequently we now teach to meet the new 11+ requirements. Click here for more information about the 11+ Test.